We provide investors with a range of investment opportunities in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Myanmar (Burma), and other countries around the world as they arise.
Our team is skilled at successfully matching the right investment partners with companies and the entrepreneurs behind them. We focus on delivering successful relationships to drive the project forward with the right investment and relationship structure.
We tend to focus on the following sectors:
- Oil & Gas
- ICT & Telecom
- Science & Technology
- Consumer Goods
- Financial Services
- Construction and Property
- Travel & Tourism
Opportunities will generally the following categories:
- High growth and high return on investment
- Income generating
- Trade sale exit
- IPO exit
Opportunities are open to:
- ‘Sophisticated investors’ defined for the purposes of Chapter 6D of the Corporations Act (2001) as those having a gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two years and/or net assets of at least $2.5 million.
- ‘Professional investors’ defined for the purposes of Chapter 6 D of the Corporations Act (2001) as those with an Australian Financial Services License or with control gross assets of at least $10 million.
- ‘Wholesale clients’ defined by Section 761 of the Corporations Act (2001) including Sophisticated and Professional investors, those being advised on a product over $500,000, large businesses and those with an AFSL license.
- Foreign and offshore investors and companies which are eligible under the laws of their jurisdiction to invest in the opportunity available.
* It is imperative that investors undertake their own due diligence about the industry, market opportunity and competitors. Investors must have considered their financial goals and objectives, investment time horizons, liquidity requirements and investment allocation.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: Brisbane Consulting and related entities only offer services and products where allowed to do so: therefore, not all of our products or services may be available to you. When acting as investor, we do so as a private investment group and we do not solicit funds for management or co-investment from unrelated parties. All private equity investment activities are conducted exclusively for the benefits of our partners/shareholders who also bear all risks related to all investment activities. Some of our affiliates may offer financial services and products where they are allowed to do so, subject to regulatory requirements. When applicable please review important disclosures and disclaimers.